To promote peaceful coexistence in society through public awareness, dialogue and reconciliation.
A peaceful, informed and integrated society
- To promote negotiation and reconciliation among societies rocked in conflict.
- To encourage provision of a suitable environment that promotes dialogue.
- To encourage cultural activities that foster peace and unity in our societies.
- To encourage cultural activities that build peace culture and unity in our societies
- To promote truth telling in our societies between parties in a negotiation process.
- To encourage reparation and forgiveness among the societies rocked in conflict
- To promote social justice that build positive peace in our societies
- To encourage parties to acknowledge their wrong doings in our societies
- To promote dialogue between parties stuck in conflict in our societies.
- To assist the armed conflict and peace students in applying for internship.
- To promote peaceful coexistence among people in our societies.
- To increase public awareness on the effect and the cost of war.